Thursday, October 16, 2008

13 weeks



Well, my baby ticker says today is 13 weeks, but since I"m due on a Friday...it makes more since that it would be tomorrow...but Oh well, 2nd trimester here I am!

The last couple of weeks I've felt good, and the before 9pm bedtime has moved back to a more normal adult bedtime. Sometimes I sneak in an short afternoon nap with Corban and that does wonders! He is still waking up a couple times a night, and we are trying to get him back in the habit of sleeping, instead of waking. It is hard when my milk supply seems low, so I often go ahead and feed him, then after a week it has built back up and we go back to trying to sleep through the night...its a bit of a vicious cycle!


Last week, I'm not sure what triggered it, but I was on a sugar binge. All I wanted all day was sweets, sweets and more sweets! I think adding the extra sugar into my diet just caused me to crave it more, so I'm taking control back and focusing on eating healthy choices...now If I can just get my dad to stop bringing donuts over in the middle of the afternoon. That's just too much to resist! Haha, thankfully it is only on occasion!

Sunday was my sisters babyshower...we of course had to do some belly pictures together! I think this is the first picture of this pregnancy. Our cousin Amber is also there with us, she is pregnant with #3 and due at the end of November, Sara my sis (in the middle) is due in 3 weeks...and Me...um, I was just barely over 12 WEEKS there....so WHY is my belly about the same size?


Yesterday I called the Doctor to check on my appointment time, and decided to see if they could push it back a week...I wanted a little extra development time so hopefully we can get a more accurate prediction for gender....So my next appointment is the 28th. I"ll be 14 weeks an 4 days.

Today I've been a tiny bit crampy, felt a little nauseated and my belly seems to have grown! Eric reminded me that "well you are growing a baby in there, your belly is supposed to be getting bigger!" But I just looked in the mirror again, and I don't know if its the jammies I'm wearing or if It really did get that much bigger over night!






2 comments:

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

I love this picture and I remember these moments myself! I agree you do look the same size, but equally as beautiful as the other two!