Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dr. Appointment update

Well, we went to see good O' Doc Nilson yesterday (September 23rd). Only waited about 45 minutes for our 5 minute appointment. Of course I got to pee in a cup, they weighed me (133lbs) and checked my bloodpressure 104/62. Then we waited again, got moved to an ultrasound room and waited some more. The doctor confirmed my due date of April 24th, 2008, I'm 9 weeks and 4 days. Finally, we got to see our little bean. There was only one in there this time too! Baby had little arm and leg buds or so they tell me, Baby looks more like a squished apricot in the picture if you ask daddy! Baby measured 2.63cm crown to rump (just measuring 1 day behind the EDD) and the Heartrate was 171, which was quite a bit faster than Corban's (158 @ 7weeks) Of course, Doc said sounds girlie to me, but that's what he said last time, and baby ended up growing a penis at our 17 week appointment. Then he sent me off for blood work, which I tried to decline, he said we were getting charged for it either way and its cheaper to do it as a OB set...so, I went on along like a good little girl.

So today I sit here, Corban is 8 months old, and in 7 months I might just be in the other room holding our sweet new baby.

No comments: