Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Apointment Update 14 weeks 4 days










Well, I started to type my update last night and Eric asked me to wait till tomorrow cause he was tired and didn't want to go to bed alone...so being the wonderful wife I am...I'm posting this morning!

Well, we went to the office, waited, waited and waited...peed in a cup, waited, waited some more, got called back...weighed: lost 3 lbs since last time, BP taken..normal. ..waited, waited, waited some more. doc came in, I laid down, asked if we wanted to know the gender, then he tried to convince us that we were the ones who didn't want to know...You know I"m sure he has memorized the prefrence of all of his 260 patients he sees each WEEK! lol...he is very laid back and jokes a lot, so it wasn't mean spirited at all...
So it takes like 5 seconds and he's found a penis! I tried to tell him I thought it was a girl, but before I got the words out of my mouth, he's confirmed otherwise. Loooks like boy number 4 is joining our family in April. We got to watch in 4D for a few seconds and baby wiggled his legs around and showed us his stuff...even I could tell he is for sure a boy! The Doc must have checked the heart rate during that time because on my ultrasound print out it shows the heart rate being measured and it was 157, even though I don't remember it...I think I was in shock that it was a boy! Eric was estatic, like a kid on Christmas morning! He leaned over and gave me a big smiling smooch. The Doc asked us if we had a name and suggested LUCIFER! We informed him that we had already chosen a name: Clayt Daniel, after my dad and FIL. Then he hit print, gave us our pictures and out we went. For some reason now, I dont' think its gonna be so hard switching to our midwife in 2 months...our OB told us to name our child the devil! (all in jest, but still...)
I told Eric that he had better used up all the boys this go around, cause the girls are NEXT for sure!
Here's some pix....


Of course, what kind of mom would I be to not show off his boy parts.....

And last but not least...one of baby from the outside...
My sister 38+++ weeks with her first on the right, and me 14 weeks pregnant.

No comments: