Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mama's newest Helper

I love having such wonderful kids who are always willing to help Mama out with whatever needs to be done from cleaning up after Mama's messes to helping with the babies. I have 3 great helpers and the example they've set has extended to the next member of the family.





The other day I turned around after hearing something being shaken up...it was Corban with Josies almost empty bottle...He was shaking it up and then feeding it to her. He did it several times and I was just lucky enough to capture it on film. I guess he's seen me do it more than a thousand times and knew just what to do!






Since that day he's been doing even more. Josie was on the blanket for play time laying on her tummy and I guess Corban thought she needed some company, So he sat down right beside her and lovingly gave her a few gentle pats on the back...it was such a cute little moment. He also took a turn helping Aunt Sara rock Josie in her carseat later that day. Looks like we have yet another one in our family with a servant's heart!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That is so sweet...and you even caught it on film...way to go!