Monday, April 30, 2012

Interview with a 3 year old: Clayt





Stats
April 28th 2012 
35.5lbs
haven't caught him long enough to see how tall he is!


What is your name? Cwayt

How old are you? Freeeee!, I’m free now. (held up 3 fingers)

 What is your favorite color?  
My favorite color is Green, Perry’s green.

What is the best thing about being 3? Huhhhh….. I know, a party, with some cake, that is a good idea! I want my cake with cars in there and a truck.

Who is your best friend? Huh, I fink, I fink, huh, lets see here, I fink, huh, what is my favorite friend?
fink, fink, Johnson Grandpa.

 

What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
Huh, I fink I fink I can jump on the trampoline a lot.

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? I fink, play with him.
Mama: What do you like to play with him?
Clayt: I fink like toys.
Mama:  What kind of toy?
Clayt:  I was going with toys in daddy’s truck and a fishing pole. And we were going fishing.

What is your favorite book? My favorite book is that one- (he pointed to a picture on my screen)
Mama: that isn’t a book, what is your favorite book?
I fink PB bear
Which PB bear book?
I like Birthday PB Bear




What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I fink, some eggs.
Mama: What Kind of eggs?
Clayt:  Scrambled Eggs

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  
I think some bread, bread is yummy. (we haven’t had typical bread in over 2 months, except for GAPS legal Almond banana bread)
What else? I fink some han-ga-bur patties

What is your favorite snack? I fink uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I fink, some nuts.
Anything Else?
Um, yup, I think some chicken for snack.
What do you like to have for dinner?
I fink Grilled chicken for dinner

What do you pray about? Foooooooooooooooooood.
Can you say a prayer for me?
Bless this food, Bless it AAAAAA-men.

 What do you want to be when you grow up? I fink a giraffe; giraffes have long necks so I can stretch up there. <pointing to the ceiling>
A giraffe is an animal, you can’t be a animal. What kind of work do you want to do?
I want to go work, and say hello……I will carry fighting robots and tools.

What makes you happy? 
 Some toys make me happy
What is your favorite toy?
Clayt: Huh, I think a poopy, <belly giggle laugh>
Okay that is yucky talk, What toy is your favorite?
Clayt: Tractor 

Although, when I asked him to go get his tractor, he showed up with the bulldozer daddy made him for his birthday....

What is your favorite thing about Corban? I fink, I like to play with him.
What is your favorite thing about Perry? I fink I like, I fink I like to play with him at his daddy’s house I mean.

What is your favorite thing about Libby? I fink play wif her, on the food.

What is your favorite thing about Wyatt? I fink play with him with cars, he has cars in his room.

 

What is your favorite thing about Parker?  
Hmm, I fink to play with him. 
Mama: What do you like to play
Clayt: with toys
Mama: Which toys?
Clayt: I like to play with Mack with him.


  
What is your favorite thing to do with Mama? 
I fink I want to play with you.

 
 What is your favorite game? I fink a puppy game. (Puppy Racer’s)

 What is your favorite tv show or movie?  I fink, mmmm Barney, I like Barney <we have watched this show one time in his whole life, because it is mama’s Least favorite.>





What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is Black.

Mama: Black isn’t an animal

Clayt: Pooh Bear is an animal

Mama: Can you tell me what your favorite animal is?

Clayt:  fink, uhhh, I fink a giraffe is an animal

Mama: Is it your favorite

Clayt: Uh-huh.


What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A green Blankie, I always need two green blankies (he has a minky dot blankie with satin trim, and a green crocheted blankie that his Great Aunt Dee made him.)

What is your favorite song? I fink dinaco wuwah-by
Where did you hear that song?
I heared it from the Cars movie
 

I started playing some of the Songs from Cars, and after him telling me every song was his favorite. I think its probably one of these: 

He couldn’t keep from dancing when I started playing Life is a Highway.

What would you like to learn more about now that you're 3? I know, I know! how about a party with cakes?(I think every time I say something about being "3" it = party + cake in his mind!

What do you love about yourself? I love myself about hugging myself

Where is your favorite place to go? I fink to the fire place
Mama: Where is the fire place?
Clayt: Its way far away
Mama: What is at the fire place?  
Clayt: Some water at the fire place, and walnuts at the fire place.
Mama: I think this interview is heading south. We have never been to a fire station and evidently the walnuts we had for snack are taking over his brain.

Is there anything else you want to tell me? Uh huh, I want to tell you about ba-chines.
What do you want to tell me about Machines
I love ba-chines that shuts.

No comments: